If you are like many continuing education programs, you are usually fighting two things:
- Increasing Enrollment
- Decreasing Marketing Budget.
Check out these ways that can help you increase enrollment at your academic institution:
- Post your classes to social media groups that have the same type of student that enrolls in your school.
- Have a bring a friend for a trial class: Offer a discount on the next class they register for just for bringing a friend!
- Contact your local paper and see if they will write a story about your organization and any special classes or stories about your students. Writers are always looking for material!
- Send an email blast to your old students reminding them to re-enroll.
- Offer a new class this season that has a lot of popularity.
- Send an email to students who dropped out with incentives to re-enroll.
- Tell students that refer a friend they will get a $15. $25, $50 off coupon good for any class or product in your school.
- Paper your area: schools, churches, synagogues, mommy and me classes, parks, rec centers, party or toy stores with fliers for your institution. Offer a free trial class.
- ABC: Always be selling! Wherever you go, make sure your friends and family know about your institution.
- Offer a discount special on your website and run an ad on Facebook linking back to your website.
- Offer discounts for paying for classes in full upfront.
- Make your website your BEST selling feature with amazing design.
- Create awesome videos of your classes and post on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Make sure that online enrollment is easy!