How do you know when it is time for a new website and I am not just asking that question because we develop websites. It’s because even WE had to redesign and redo our website last year after 5 years of the same (but we LOVED IT) website. Here are the questions to ask yourself:
- Am I happy with the size of my business?
- Do I get new students from my website? How do I know where my new students come from?
- Is my website mobile friendly?
- Does my website reflect the essence of my institution?
- Can people easily find what they are looking for on my Website?
- Do I have a form for people to contact the institution?
- Can I easily message people from my website – i.e. to announce closings, etc?
- Is my institution easily found by people searching on Google?
- Can people register and pay for classes using my website?
- Does my website GROW MY BUSINESS?
- Do you control all the content on your website?
- Do you have unlimited videos, images, text and pages?
If the answers to these questions are NO or I DON’T KNOW, please give us a call for your free evaluation and recommendation. 212-929-9980